CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Selasa, Februari 10, 2009

Kumpulan SMS Persahabatan

I
Keep
Your
Name
In
My
“journal”
&
“posted”
u
In
d
“ledger”
Of
My
Heart
&
“classified”
u
as
“an asset”
Coz
Ur
“market value”
As
A Friend
Is
Never
“depreciated”

If u feel need a friend and there are 100 steps between us
U can take d 1st step to get near with me
and I will take all 99 steps to be there 4u
GBU

Persahabatan itu ibarat sbuah dahan yg tertiup angin
Kadang beriringan
Kadang berjauhan
Namun dia tetaplah 1 pohon saat hujan datang
Tetap 1 pokok saat badai datang

When I’m fall
I can stand up
When I’m sad
I can cry
When I’m happy
I can smile
But when I lose you
I can’t find a sister like u again
Nitez
GBU

When GOD create day n night
Evening n morning
Earth n seas
He knows it was good
N when GOD create u
HE know u’re d blessing 4me n everyone around u
JLU

There’s a gift that gold can’t buy
A blessing that’s rare n true
That’s the gift of a wonderful friend
Like a friend that I have in u
Nitez

Bujur sangkar ada 4 titik
Segi3 ada 3 titik
Garis lurus ada 2 titik
Tpi...
Q pingin...
Prsahabatan qt seperti huruf O..
Km tw knp?
Krn tak pernah ada titik akhirnya...

I opened my wallet n found it empty..
Reached in my pocket n found few coins..
Searched my heart n I found u in our friendship
Then I realized how rich I am…

ImNot
Wealthy
But I have
A rich heart..
ImNot
d best
but I try
my best
I may not
Be right
In everything,
But I’m sure
I wasn’t
Wrong
In choosin
U 2 b my
“friend”

0 komentar: